Wisata

Hi friends back to me with my story to the next. This time I'll tell you about the tour I've ever been.
At that time my family of sumatra called my father and tell you that there is going to be planning to make the party "Mangokal Holi" the indonesianya is "angkat tulang". And at the end of my parents were talking and the results of the discussion is there will be two people going to sumatra is my father and brother, who had to attend a party this is my parents but because my mother was busy so my mother will be replaced by my brother a little bit lower. And they booked two tickets. then they think again, if my brother who took part, who later will take care of him, because my father would be busy with the party, and they eventually decided that I will replace my brother, because that's when I was off graduation class 3 of middle school. And finally I was going to sumatra with my father. After I got dibandara medan polonia we were picked up by brother is my father and resumed their trip to siantar, to the parents of my father and stay there for a week. I'll tell you a little bit about this party, so in accordance with the title "angkat tulang", at first, I think that this party will appoint and remove bones from in a grave. And I think that this illusion that I can't be happening.
"later, see certainty was in the pickle letter", that's what I think. And finally we go. It is located across the lake toba, I looked at the beautiful one of the ship and that is the experience that I hadn't forgotten. And it turns out that this illusion I was right, then they lift the bones of the old grandfather is my father who had died for 75 years, and moved the monument has been set, then and has been decorated.
The next day after the event is finished, we were traveling to places it sells accessories of hobo and the typical culinary hobo, the name of the place is "Tomok".
That's the tour I've ever been, and the most memorable of other tourism spots him I've ever been.
See you later friends 😊.

Komentar

Postingan Populer