Bahasa Inggris


Bahasa inggris
            Hello ladies and gentlemen, greetings in prosperity for all of us. I would like to introduce myself first. Let me introduce my name is Evan Antonio Situmorang, I'll tell you about the reason I'm in the faculty of economics, study program of economic, but before I told about it I will tell you about the origin of me and a history of my education, good reading😊.                                         I come from district sanggau district tayan the precisely in the parindu, place and date I was born august 28, 1998 at the hospital parindu, I'm a Protestant. In 2003 I was in TK mariani to pass " In 2004 I was in the SDN 27 Sengawan Hilir  in parindu to pass in 2010 the middle school I'm starting to get confused going in junior high school which, I said to my mama up to mama I am middle school where, eventually my parents to break right to try in middle school who nominated the best in ngabang, which is middle school KRISTEN MAKEDONIA, but I have to test the first, I also took the test but I did not succeed in the test, finally my parents cutting off I am not the school in middle school SANTO ALOYSIUS GONZAGA nyarumkop. I had education at the school only for one year later I moved because of me at that moment can not be far away from parents, and finally I was moving to middle school KRISTEN AGAPE PATRIA the figure, I was educated at the school until graduation in 2013. My parents said that you went back to ask me if I'm going to high school where, and then I said it was in high school KRISTEN MAKEDONIA ngabang, this high school just like junior high school that I'd love to see me if you want to go to through the test first. And so I was in high school, and I began to undergo education at the school. It doesn't feel I was already a class XII, I began to think about after graduation would like to go to university and faculty. At the time of the economy and talked about entrepreneurship, I've become intrigued by the time my teacher said a lot better if we have a business rather than working on the other everyone else, I started to think that I have to have a business and I think management is began to think that I have to have a business and I think management is supportive of me to achieve this because I should be able to manage the time, money, and so forth. So I graduate from high school in 2016. I was signing up SBMPTN and i want  right of management in the first selection of me in when you want to choose study program for some reason I change my mind, and wants of agribusiness in the first management in the second and final thing is economic development, I chose economic development in the last one is because if I don't go in agribusiness and management, I just hope on economic development anyway if I come in on economic development, economic development still has nothing to do with management. The result I was not in ditiga study program. I do not despair I went back on the wire on one with the choice of management in the morning and economic development of the night in the latter, because I think if it doesn't go the management of the morning I still have a great opportunity to go in  economic development night.                               Until this is my story.
THE END

Komentar

Postingan Populer