Barang Spesial


Hello friends.
Let me introduce my name is evan situmorang.
This time I'm going to talk about things that I always take when you want to travel.
phone is one of that I always take them when traveling. There are several reasons why I always carry cell phones off, first as if the vehicle is broken, I can call family or my friend and ask for help to them, and there are more reasons why I always carry cell phones, but I just call it a common course.
Then the goods that are also I've always taken is the bag. The reason is because I always brought a bag to school to become a habit, therefore if you don't go to school I always carried a bag. so I am more confident with the bag anywhere, even though my bag of course I will always take him.
His wallet is also one of the things that I always get if you're traveling, if there's no wallet may be money I will always be fall...if it’s filled his... hehe 😁.
The three of the goods are always with me when you're traveling.
If there is no third of the goods at the time, I was traveling maybe I will always lonelines....hehe
This is my story
Thank You

Komentar

Postingan Populer