My Application

           Favorite application                                                          Hi friends back with me, in the next going to talk about smartphone applications.
At the time of my sixth grade I started thinking, I was supposed to have a handphone, because I saw that most friends I had a cell phone but it's only me who do not have a handphone. Then I tried to ask my parents to be buying a handphone, and it turns out that my parents didn't approve it and said '' if it's middle school can have the ''. And I began to be patient waiting for the presence of handphone me. I began to rejoice at the time of the first time in middle school because I think the first time is the handphone. I come back to inquire about the cell phone to my parents. And at the end of my parents did not approve my request, and back again promised to buy in the high school. when I am very disappointed to my parents.After the event of the class. My parents immediately took me to the cell phone and bought my cell phone. At that time I was overjoyed.
At the time I get home I started with the new me and I found applications coc, and I'm trying to open it and start play right. After the event of the class. My parents immediately took me to the cell phone and bought my cell phone. At that time I was overjoyed.
At the time I get home I started with the new me and I found applications coc, and I'm trying to open it and started playing it. I'm also interested in the application and its play all day.
Okay, friend so that's the application that I feel very strongly about. See you on your next assignment.

Komentar

Postingan Populer