The movie

At the time I was in the economy I hope that I don't have a lot of work but instead, I have a duty, and I started thinking that all this is a good thing for me, because this is what will form me to success. I think so.On the occasion of this time I'm gonna talk about the movie. The school is a time that can not be forgotten for me, because it was during this time that I started to like watching a movie action movies. The action the first to watch is a Narnia., on when I was watching the film I think the film began to take me to the unconscious that I feel that I was the main character in the film 😁, I love it and I began to follow the film to the series to 3.That's the movie I was like a movie titled NARNIA. I think it's a first story, and I will continue my story next week, I hope my story can be useful for friends and especially to a good lecturer's my english 😆 hehe....see you letter.

Komentar

Postingan Populer