A letter

Hi friends, see you back with me in my job the next one. This time I'll talk about a letter saying my hope for the next 10 years. Since the first time in high school I haven't been the same time thinking about My dream. Every teacher to ask me about My dream, I would always make up my answer. 😉.
Because I feel of it is not important and I always consider trivial things. But over his time, and my teacher was giving advice to me about the joy, finally I also understand and I began to understand that of it is very important in my life. I was setting up My dream, that is, as a businessman and could use a lot of people. I chose to be as an entrepreneur because it fits with my major is the IPS. So for the next I will be more easily learn and explore about it. So my hope to 10 years later, I have fulfilled my dream, is to be a businessman, and could use a lot of people. May the joy and hope I can be achieved.
That's all old friends my story, thanks to you in my job the next, I hope my article it can be beneficial for friends who've read the 😊.

Komentar

Postingan Populer