last meal on earth

Hello friends, how are you all, I hope you both good, yes.
I really like the theme of my job this time, because it deals with food 😆. At the time I was in elementary school. my interest in eating me is at once, as a result I often got sick, and my body thin. My mother was confused why interest to me is all in, compared with a third of my brother. It's a variety of ways that my mother doing in order to add my appetite but no one is worked. 
A friend of my mother Giving an opinion to give me the supplements enhancer of appetite. And my mother tried opinion from his friends. 
My mother has given me supplements enhancer of appetite for a month on a regular basis, but there is no change, too. Finally my father cutting a chicken and roast chicken. After I taste the chicken. it's like outside of me, it was very delicious. 
And that's where the beginning of the creation of my favorite food 😆.
So the barbecue chicken, that's what I choose.
Thank you friends. I hope my article is helpful. And thank you for friends who have visited my article.
see you to the next Project

Komentar

Postingan Populer